Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's a compliment?

People give you the most bizarre compliments when you have a baby. Take these for example...

-He has the best sized thumb nails!
-His little nostrils are so cute!
-He has the best shaped head!
-I love his little belly button!

Now, I can totally agree with all of the above, but this next one blows my mind.

The all time weirdest compliment ever given in the history of all of human existence...

-what a cute little baby puppy fetus!!!

To which I almost choked...and slowly backed away...reaching my hand towards my mace. What does that even mean you psycho crazy lady?????

1 comment:

Christy said...

It means she is a crazy psycho lady and you had every right to pull the mace.........before she tried to lick your baby or sniff it or something. :)People used to tell me Morgan was the cutest boy they had ever seen even though she was in a pink dress with a head bow. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..........Think before you talk people THINK!