Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New favorite (and affordable) bedding

I think I finally found bedding that I really, really like and can actually afford! I am just not willing to spend $500 for bedding that he will spit up and poo all over...just not gonna do it! Here's what I found. Both are Migi brand.

I love this one most because it reminds me of being in Galveston at my grandparents' house. I really love that it's sweet little fish but not over the top. Plus, it's the exact colors that I wanted. The more I look at it the more I love it!!



I like this one too but not as much.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

oh I think your little man will be snoozing in style.. I really really do. Love the top one.. I totally keep grabbing blue/green fabrics for you too!... haha.

Christy said...

Oh those are so cute. :)