Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday surprise!

For my birthday we had an extra sonogram done to determine the gender. It’s what I wanted so badly!! We went in and you were not cooperating. You had your hand covering your “part,” you were sleeping and we couldn’t see what was going on! At first the lady said that she couldn’t see anything so, she thought that you were a girl but, it just didn’t feel right. Daddy and I looked at each other and were like, “Um…check again.” The lady jiggled my belly to wake you up and then you showed us what you were….3 times! She said, “Wow----nope! That’s definitely not a girl. I’m not usually this certain about the gender but this is definitely a boy!” Daddy got tears in his eyes and I said, “I knew it! I was right!” Then we celebrated with kisses and loving on the belly. Yeah! We’re having a son!!!

No comments: