Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Nothing much




Ross' mom and brother were here last week from Wed-Sun. We had a wonderful time and got lots of girl time in!! We shopped (a lot) and did crafts (a whole lot)! It doesn't get much better than that for me! Sunday night we went to the new Cowboys Stadium for a soccer game....Chelsea vs. Club America. Ross was super-pumped and I had a blast! The stadium is so amazing and we sat midfield 6 rows up! The game was so good! Chelsea won (probably b/c we were sportin our Chelsea blue!!) Then on Monday morning I had to get back into school mode. I've been at a workshop this week for science. So far we have played with snails, ice balloons, tops and lifesavers....interesting stuff....although I super miss sleeping in....

2 comments:

Leslie said...

how cute are you guys. Love this... :) glad you had a fun weekend...

Kimberly Wagner said...

Yall are so cute in your Chelsea blue! Glad you had fun...though I'm a little jealous of your seats :P