Friday, March 5, 2010

My Nemesis

All day I dread the few minutes right before I go to bed because this is the time that I have to take my hand full of medicines for the pregnancy....prenatal vitamins, antibiotics for the UTI, nauesa meds to get through the night, etc, etc, etc. I do it right before I go to bed because some of them make my stomach hurt, but right before bed is usually when my stomach is hurting anyway! It's a bad cycle. I have to pump myself up, get a huuuuge glass of water, sit down and start popping the pills. Most of them taste horrible, even just swallowing them, but some you can taste for hours...like that giant pink one...That one is fish flavored...yummy. Anyway, I just had to vent about my nightly torture session. I need to come up with an incentive or something to make myself feel better. And yes, I do know that I'm doing it for the good of the baby...yadha, yadha, yadha....

2 comments:

Christy said...

yadah, yadah yadah........thats what I say when my hubby reminds me that I REALLY dont want that wheat filled cookie cause its bad for me. *sigh* :)

Unknown said...

Wrap them in meat or peanut butter...just like you would for a puppy dog ;)

LOVE YOU!