Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hiatus

So maybe I gave up blogging for Lent...
Or maybe I chose to go on hiatus like one of my favorite shows, Cougar Town...
Or maybe I've just been in total-mind-paralysis...

Yup. It's definitely the third. We have been doing TONS and I have not felt inspired to write.
At. All.
Hopefully I'm back.

In the last few weeks we have...
-gone to Victoria


-had company twice

-gone to the Dallas Arboretum to see the beautiful tulips


-went to a friend's fabulous baseball party


-Ross went to Albuquerque for my first weekend alone with the baby (and we survived)

-we started going to story time at the library

-I helped throw a MOPS party

-I have done lots of crafting, like these ruffle towels for my sister


-cooked many new dishes

-frequently walked the park with friends

-survived C's first strep throat

-Carson started eating veggies


-planned my sister's birthday party and so much more!

This one makes me laugh. Every time I would open my mouth, he would do the same. I think it looks like he is on a baby roller coaster ride!





1 comment:

JJB said...

cute photos! he is more and more handsome all the time!