Sunday, May 15, 2011

7 (ish) month stats

Well, this post is a little late...Like, 2 weeks late....But better late than never! And, I want to be able to look back and remember this last month, so I am going to post it anyway.

I feel like this month his little personality has really started to show through and this has really made me fall even more in love...like a lot more in love...and I didn't know I could be more in love than I already was! I just can't get enough of him! I count down until he wakes up and then run in there and scoop him up, cover him with sugars and squeeze him a little too tight! I honestly think that no one on the planet has ever loved a child as much as I love Carson. It's truly amazing.

Weight: 20 ish pounds (6 month clothes size)

Height: 30ish inches (18 month clothes size)

Height and weight translation---What the heck?!?! How do I dress this kid? Is there a baby big-n-tall section somewhere?

Teeth: 4 total, 2 top and 2 bottom

Likes: eating vegetables, fruit, cereal and puff snacks, meeting new people (my trips anywhere take a lot longer because he just talks to everybody--i love it), coughing for fun (we think that he as discovered that he can cough on command, so he coughs and then laughs about it), watching cars, watching the trees blow in the wind, watching the yellow school bus drive by, tickles, being loud, talking, playing with daddy, pulling out toys, sitting up and reaching, scooting all over

Dislikes: being cleaned after eating, staying still, laying on his back, shirts going over his head

Mobility: army crawling/scooting everywhere, rolling, sitting, reaching, climbing (eek!), getting on all fours and rocking back and forth

Vocals: he's super loud these days and we hear lots of dadadadadada, yayaya, some b, p and g sounds and lots of vowels. there are also high pitched squeals mixed in with the occasional growl and cough. it's super fun! plus, he's mimicking us- which provides hours of babbling entertainment!

Firsts: first time to say dada and we are definitely going to count this as his first word! c went on his first boat rides this month, helped mommy celebrate my first mother's day, had his first time in a kiddie pool (total failure) and more that i'm sure i'll think of later.

No comments: