Monday, September 20, 2010

As of late...

The last few weeks have been very busy for us. Ross' mom and my mom both came (at different times) to spend some time helping me get ready for the baby. It was super helpful! We made lots of food to freeze for after the delivery, washed tons of tiny clothes, shopped and returned baby items, organized the nursery, etc. After their stays, we had our 4th (and final) baby shower in Victoria and were super blessed with tons of stuff we needed for baby. I've been arranging and rearranging and rearranging the nursery...poor Ross. He's been so kind about it.

About the belly--- It has really popped out lately! Like, a lot. I have been having contractions for weeks now and they are beginning to get more frequent and strong, although they aren't real ones yet. I am getting really down because I am so done waiting. Ross and I are beyond the excited, giddy stage of pregnancy. We are down right ready. The Lord is truly teaching us patience. It sucks. I am sure that everyone gets to this point. How did you handle it?

No comments: