Sunday, February 7, 2010

We're having a baby!!!!!!

WE ARE PREGNANT!!! WE ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!! Ross and I found out last week that we are going to have a baby in October! It's amazing how God works. We had decided to just hand it over...We only want the one baby that He has planned for us, so we stopped stressing about it and then just like that---PREGGERS! We are beyond thrilled...a lot nausous and super happy :)

Yesterday we told my family. I made mugs that said "I love my grandpa/grandma" and "world's best uncle" to tell them. (my sister already knew, because obviously I couldn't hold it in from her. Her gift was a cute koozie that says " hello. my name is auntie.") I told them that I had a little Valentine's gift for them to open. Boy were they surprised! It was amazing....especially watch my brother in the left corner. He's in shock! Here's the video.


I'm sure that the blog will now become a pregnancy day-by-day...so, you are warned :)

2 comments:

JJB said...

CONGRATULATIONS! So happy for you!

Jessica said...

Awwwww - now we're cryin' too! Well that and the Saints just won. :o) Happy day - congratulations!!