Thursday, March 10, 2011

Spring has sprung!

Spring is coming! The flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping, the weeds are growing...The other day, on our walk, the Lord told me something in all of these signs of spring. It went something like this.

"Kacie, do you see all of these flowers?


Do you see how beautiful and intricate they are?


Do you see how I take care of them? Do you see how I provide everything that they need even though they are tiny and insignificant?


Well, my child, if I provide for them with such care, how much more will I provide and care for Carson and his eye. Trust in me as the great protector." -God

I got so much peace from our little walk. It's amazing how the Lord can speak to you in such ways.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ooo so pretty! Are you taking these photos, Kace?