Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Please, Phil!

How I'm longing for a warm day like this...


Instead, we are having a FREEZING week like this...

and this...
Punxsutawney Phil didn't see his shadow today. Maybe spring will come soon....

But, on the upside, I am getting a lot done.
Not knowing how to drive in the ice and snow does have it's benefits. Right???
*House cleaned.
*Good food cooked. (taco soup and chicken pot pie for which I did not have to purchase a single additional item!)
*Work out videos completed while simultaneously entertaining C. I felt like a big dork.
*Little crafty craft made for baby.


*Birdies in the back yard fed...I felt so sorry for them. They were pecking around in the snow looking for food so, I went and sprinkled bird seed all over the place. It made me happy.

Tomorrow I will do some more crafting, some more cleaning, some more laundry and a few more work out videos. Then, I'll pray (double time) that God heats up the ice so that I can
GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Image sources
Spring Pic/Snow Pic

No comments: