Sunday, February 6, 2011

4 month stats

This has been a month of many changes. I feel like his brain has started developing at a rapid-fire pace. He wakes up some mornings with new tricks and it is so fun!

4 month highlights-
-Sleeping through the night!!! Way to go C!!! This started at about 3 1/2 months.
-Rolling over...back to tummy, tummy to back, back and forth...all over the place!
-Grabbing everything
-Chewing on everything- especially my hands
-Still loving bath time
-Loves looking at faces
-We are getting into a pretty good nap and bedtime schedule
-I breastfeed about 95% of the time. Formula is mainly for the weekends when Daddy lets me sleep or if we are in town and I get in a bind.
-He now sleeps like a big boy in his crib without a sleep positioner. It makes me so sad to see him so big.
-We sit him in his highchair with us at the dinner table and I love it!
-Baby is in 6 month clothes
-He loves watching other children. He just sits and intently studies their every move. It's so cool to watch because it's like he's trying to figure it all out.
-He likes to smell different foods. I'll let him smell things and it makes his little tongue start licking the air. So cute!

Weight 15 lbs 4 oz (50% percentile)
Length 26.5 inches (90% percentile)
So, basically, he's like his dad---tall and thin!

No comments: