Friday, July 23, 2010

The Sex Talk- A must read!

This is one of the funniest stories ever. When we were home last week, my dad was telling us about how he and my mom had given my brother the sex talk when he was younger. Apparently, he had been younger than they had expected when he began asking questions about it, but they went ahead and explained it to him anyway. Here's how it went.

Stephen: Where do babies come from?

Dad: Well, there is a contribution from the mommy and a contribution from the daddy...etc, etc, etc.....(Dad goes on to explain the whole deal.)

Stephen: Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. (a series of moaning) Oh my gosh. (Stephen rolls off the bed and lays on the floor moaning.)

Dad: Well, Stephen, that's just the way it is. It's nothing to be upset about.

Stephen: Uuuuuugggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......Oh my gosh......more moaning...I'm going to be SICK!

Dad: Stephen, what's the problem buddy?

Stephen: I always knew that I was inside Mommy's tummy but I never knew I was in your balls!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....Straight from the mouth of my brother.

No comments: