Wednesday, October 3, 2012

It's a mess!

Tonight, on the eve of Carson's 2nd birthday, he gave us quite the laugh! I will preface it by saying that I really have been needing to shave. The conversation went like this...

C- What's this? (pointing to my armpit)
Me- It's my armpit.
C- It's a mess! (pointing to stubble)
Us- Excessive laughter

Oh goodness. You're right, sweet boy. Let's go take a shower so Momma can shave her mess...right after I stop laughing.

Another funny from last week...
Carson has started telling me that the litter box is "Dada poopoo!" Where does he come up with this stuff? I'm about 99.9% positive that my husband does not poop in the cat box! Carson, on the other hand, is convinced that it's Dada's.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Jessica said...

So funny! Happy 2nd Birthday, Sweet Carson!!!

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! I read it to my family. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! I read it to my family. :)

Kimberly said...

Oh my gosh, this is hilarious! I read it to my family. :)

Christy said...

Ha! Kids. :) Happy birthday sweet boy. :) Tell daddy,"NO MORE STEALIN THE CAT BOX!"