Sunday, November 8, 2009

Crafty projects!

I've been ultra crafty lately! Here are a few of my projects

I'm making a quilt for my sister. She will start college in the fall (eeeek) and this will be one of her gifts. She chose the pattern and the fabric and it is going to be the cutest thing in the world.




SarahK showed me this beyond amazing website, Bakerella. On the site she had pictures of super cute cake balls and cake pops. I thought...this should be easy! Well, making the cake balls was super easy, but getting them to stay on the sticks was tough and they were not as cute as her's....oh well....


I made Papoo a birthday cake! It was a fish since he loves to fish so much!! I got excited when I started cutting it b/c it began to look like it was smiling!



Final project- I saw this online and had to make them! It's so easy and cute...plus, it's the perfect teacher gift! You just get binder clips and mod podge paper to them!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

we love mod podging.. especially binder clips. so cute.

and ummm how yummy are those fabrics, and that quilt pattern.. let me know how it goes.. I can't wait to see it..

your are little ms. crafty bee. I love it.

btw.. been trying your recipes... tried to leave comments but I can't...

the extent of it.. said YUMMMM!

JJB said...

What neat ideas! :) I am so glad to have found your blog!

Unknown said...

And next up, making pillows with the fabric from Lacey's wedding gown! Yay!!

Blue Jean Babe said...

Awesome and adorable! I love all the crafty things you are undertaking!